This morning I went to the gym and met my usual 8 AM buddies. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and then my weights. I took it a lot easier than Wednesday night. Then I came home and took my shower and got ready for the day.
Our first stop was Anne Taylor Loft. I had a $15 gift certificate from bunco, a 20% teacher discount card, and a spend $50 get $25 off card from going in August. I ended up getting three pairs of pants and three sweater type tops. The pants were buy one pair and get a fall top 50% off. I saved over $125 with all of my discounts and such:) I am really excited. This is the first time I have ever been able to wear the pants from there. They look awesome! I bought the Julie style. They fit perfect! Then we went out to lunch. Neither one of us finished our lunch so we are going to have it tomorrow when we go to school to work on my classroom.
Then we went to the library and picked up some books and returned a bunch too. After that we went to Kohl's and bought undergarments and a pair of sunglasses. Across the way was the mall so DD and I went there too. I bought her a winter jacket and a pair of jeans from the Gap. I bought a sweater from there too. The Gap is the only place I can buy her jeans. They have slims with the adjustable waist. The jacket was cute and about what I usually spend on one so I bought her that too. I also got a sweater from Eddie Bauer with my 15% discount card that I had received from my mom. My last stop (besides the grocery store) was Younkers. I bought another pair of Clark's shoes. They are black and were on sale:).
Now I need to work on school crap. DH is working 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM this weekend. They are having a tailgating party at work so he is going to that. DD and I are going to have broccoli and cauliflower cheese soup for dinner.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment