I have a slightly obessessive personality. Anything I do, I overdo. I bought a HUGE amount of DMC floss on clearance for 10 cents a piece at Wal-Mart. It fills a whole bag! I may never have to buy floss again. Well that is until tomorrow. I can't believe I don't have the colors I need to start my new project. That is another thing, I keep buying new projects. I currently have 5 projects in the checkout at 123stitch.com. I don't need anymore projects. I have enough for 10 lifetimes. But I keep buying...my excuse is that DH is going to Vegas and gambling. My gambling is with 123stitch. How long will it take them to send them to me? Will it beat DH home?
For school I had to take the strengthfinders test. I was very heavy in input. It really describes me. I am somebody who likes lots of books and such. I have always been this way. I used to not like to go to the library because I then wouldn't own the book. I have gotten better. But I currently have 40 books on my reserve list and a huge list of books to put on my reserve list. DD is just like me. If she starts a book in a series, she doesn't want to get the rest from the library. She is currently on me to take her to Barnes and Noble so she can get books 3, 4, & 5 in some fantasy series she has 1 & 2 of.
I love to start new projects. Getting the pattern and fabric and floss together. Watching it unfold. But, then the romance ends and I start another. It's a sickness...I am a serial starter...
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
see I knew there was a reason I liked you so much lol...I'm over obsessive about many things too! And it's been pointed out recently lol.....oh well, hate to become obsessive about being obsessive ;) Sounds like a great shopping trip and good luck with those books!
LOL, we all have the "obsession" :D I have enough projects to last me a lifetime and I still get more... Only now I really think about it: "Do I REALLY want this?" As for floss... well... I can never have enough. Bwahahahahaha
Post a Comment