Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday Ramblings

DD woke up with a stomach ache today. She has barely moved. I gave her a sprite and a piece of dry toast. Sometimes she just has them. I think it might be associated with her back.

DH left for Vegas. I went and ran a few errands while DD laid on the guest bed. I had overdue library books and a fine to pay. I picked her up a couple of books to read. I should clean house, but not really feeling the urge. I was bad and went to Ann Taylor Loft again. I bought a few things - 20% off all prices. I have a pile of over 100 pieces just from my part of the closet and all my sweaters to still go through. I am getting rid of anything I haven't worn in a year or more. Some go back to pre-dd (11 years). DH got inspired and added to the pile before he left.

I have one pair of jeans I can wear. The rest are way toooo big. Nice feeling to have. I stood on the scale this morning and was down 36 lbs. I have about 30 to go. I made a new goal. DH's work is having a biggest loser contest. It starts Monday and runs through January. Anyone who joined put $20 into the pot. Winner gets 75% of the money, and second place gets 25%. I am excited to try it. This will motivate me to work harder and go to the gym more.

1 comment:

Velda said...

I hope dd feels better soon! There's nothing wrong with taking a day and not doing housework, I do it often lol....sounds like you're doing a great job of purging your clutter and taking care of you! Bravo!