Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two Days in a Row ~ a new record!

So I am posting two days in a row. I took the bandage off my foot today. The stitches are really tight except in one spot. It is bleeding, not bad, but just enough to soak a band aid. I need to keep an eye on it. The foot definitely feels better than it did before the surgery. I can already tell a difference.

I went to dinner with some friends tonight. Sally was kind enough to pick me up since I can not drive while on the percocit We went Bonefish Grill & had a fabulous time. It was great to get out. Tomorrow we (the family) are going to Sally's house for a New Year's Eve get together. Her mom is in town and is going to cook for us=).

I ordered linen yesterday for the 2 LK alphabets. Meari mentioned possibly doing one as a stitch-along. I would love too! Maybe that would help motivate me to keep stitching. I have so many projects I want start & finish.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy New Year Deirdre!

Glad your foot is already starting to feel better.