Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow! I haven't posted since February.

I didn't realize it had been that long. Life has been so crazy busy lately. I am counting down till summer break and freedom. I wish it was here now. I am ready for it, though I am dreading my class for next year. I am already having parents requesting conferences for next year so I can understand why I must not challenge their child. My principal is supportive and told me and the team NOT to change.

Hannah turned 13 on April 11. I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby:(. It makes me sad thinking about how little time we have left. Soon she will be in high school. For the last 13 years, she has gone to school with me.

4 comments:

Pike said...

Yes, this teacher is counting days till summer holiday, too...

Tammy said...

Some people! Good luck with getting through the rest of this year. Hopefully next year won't be as bad as you're expecting.

Kristin said...

Glad to see you back. My mom and I were talking about summer break and she asked if I was looking forward to it as much as she was. I laughed and told her she was in teacher mode and I was in parent mode so the answer was probably no.

Anonymous said...

my goodness you are busy congrats on your daughter turning 13 and please can you let me know ifyou recieved your gift.. could not get hold of you.. thanks