Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where I've Been...

I have been so busy with school and home, that I have not really been on the computer that much. I check my favorite cross stitch board, but even then I have not been really posting. I did start a new project - Peaceful Paradise. I ended up frogging the border yesterday. Somehow I got off count and a square too big. So I decided it made more since to frog the border than what I had done on the interior. It is a huge pattern (twelve 8 1/2 by 11 pages). It uses DMC, crescent colors and GAST. I think I am going to need to order more of the specialty threads though. I only have one of each. I am going to post a slideshow later of what I have been working on. Right now I am uploading one for school and still have three others I must do tonight plus I need to email pictures to my partner teacher of her child. He is in the fifth grade this year.

No comments: