
This is about three hours of stitching. I have almost got the part of the border done that I had to frog. I am going to work on this piece all week. I should probably order some more specialty floss though. Like I said before, this is a HUGE piece.
Today is the official weigh-in for the biggest loser contest I joined with my husband. In order to win, I need to lose 20 lbs. by January. I know that is not possible, so I am content just to keep losing. Today I officially reached 40 lbs. Since we only count Monday-to-Monday and even though I reached it earlier last week, I had to wait till today to make it official:) I have 25 lbs. to go to my goal. I thought for sure I would be up today after what I ate last night, but I guess my moderation helped. We went to dinner theater last night for my daughter's play. The food was chicken fried steak, roll, salad, baked potato, and gelato. I ate half a roll, split dressing with DH, all the baked potato, and about 3/4 of the chicken fried steak. Though, the fried food did upset my tummy. I don't really eat fried foods very often anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment