
Yesterday and today are snow days! I wouldn't be going to school no matter if it hadn't been. I was ordered to stay home and rest since I have walking pneumonia. I spent yesterday resting on the couch and truly did not do too much. I did manage to put in two hours of stitching on Wedding Row by Bent Creek. I went looking for my camera, but I think it is sitting on the desk in my classroom.
There is about 15 inches of snow on the ground and drifting snow - three and four foot drifts! My backyard has a six foot drift - the height of the fence back there.
There is about 15 inches of snow on the ground and drifting snow - three and four foot drifts! My backyard has a six foot drift - the height of the fence back there.

2 comments:
D, I hope you're feeling better now!
Feel better soon! Can't wait to see your Wedding Row, that's a great pattern - I'm a sucker for Bent Creek!
Post a Comment