Saturday, February 24, 2007
SNOW!
Once again the glorious white stuff is falling from the sky. The only problem. It is Saturday! They will have all day tomorrow to get it clear so the much prayed for snow day will not happen. The children think they are the only ones praying for it, that is not true. Teachers pray for it more. It would be so great to not have to drag myself out of bed and to school on Monday. I would love a day of sitting in front of the fire and reading a novel or stitchin on a WIP. Alas, I think that dream will not happen again this school year. Bummer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember my mom praying for snow during her teaching years :) We got about 4 inches last night, and we're expecting more later. Not sure if schools are closed or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm sorry you didn't get your snow day hon! You would have had MONTHS of snowdays up here if you had the amount of snow we've had lol
Post a Comment